eatPOS – Helping your hospitality & retail business reopen
The world is on the road to healing from the Covid-19 pandemic. On 22nd February, Boris Johnson laid out a ‘roadmap’ in preparation for lockdown easing. The difference this time around is we at least have a glimpse of hope, with vaccines provided by the likes of the Pfizer & AstraZeneca.
As of 22nd April, 16.2% of the population in the United Kingdom have been fully vaccinated. We have gone from a 7-day average of 55,000 cases daily (January 21) to under 3000 daily cases.
The first milestone for hospitality & non-essential retail on the roadmap provided, was reached on 12th April. This included the reopening of the follow:
– Non-essential retail
– Indoor leisure facilities
– Outdoor hospitality
– Self-contained accommodation, such as holiday lets
Now into our second week of outdoor hospitality, the team at eatPOS has made sure existing & new clients have been prepared for reopening. With the range of integrated products, we provide, each compliment the idea of minimising contact within your business.
Firstly, our ‘order at table’ apps. With our order at table smartphone apps, your customers are able to order from their smartphone, to their table. Key features include:
– No app download. No fuss. Order directly from your smartphone browser ✔
– QR codes allow your customers to access your ordering page in seconds ✔
– Control and manage your ‘order at table’ orders directly from your eatPOS till! ✔
– Modifiers make it easy for your customers to purchase complimentary products & meal deals ✔
– Supports all major smartphone platforms (iOS/Android/Windows) ✔
Second on our product spotlight for reopening is our Online ordering platform. As well as operating as a standard brick and mortar business, hospitality has had to adapt. With studies prior to the pandemic showing consumers are more likely to order in, it’s no surprise more hospitality businesses are providing delivery & collection services online. Key features include:
– Compatible across all platforms from mobile to desktop ✔
– Customisable to your businesses house-style ✔
– Complete integration with your eatPOS till, accept online collection/delivery orders with the touch of a button! ✔
– Low transaction fees. Say no to high commission fees (up to 25%) from third party platforms (justeat, deliveroo, ubereats) ✔
– Not all platforms all you to retain customer information. eatPOS gives you access to your customer database, to follow trends in ordering, and for marketing purposes ✔
Lastly on our reopening product spotlight, is what we started with, our signature cloud EPOS software. Designed by our experts in the hospitality industry. eatPOS EPOS software includes all the modules you need to successfully run your business with ease & efficiency. Key features include:-
- – Friendly interface ✔
– Clock in/out ✔
– Add notes/instructions for your chefs (kitchen slips) with ease ✔
– Easy product management ✔
– Graphical table layouts ✔
– Manage reservations ✔
– Manage delivery/collection orders ✔
– Manage smartphone ‘order at table’ orders ✔
If you’re a restaurant, bar, pub, fast food takeaway, street-food takeaway, mobile pop up, QSR, gastropub, fine-dining venue, retail store looking for software and consultancy services do contact us directly on 0116 3800 299, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, fill out our contact form here.